Ultrarunner friend Beth (Congrats on her first ultra!) tagged me in a blog post so now I must tell you 10 things that make me happy. I could quickly wrap this post up and just say go to Krispy Kreme and randomly pick 10 items, but I will do it up the correct way....
1. Spending time with my family.
2. Spending time with God while running on our beautfiul planet.
3. Snow Days (We don't work in the South when it snows).
5. Soaking in the hot tub after a long run.
6. Helping people in need.
7. Jimmy Buffett songs.
8. Being a great daddy.
9. Backpacking in the mountains.
10. Making a new friend.
Thats it. Now I'm supposed to pick a few of you. Here are my picks: